Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » TMF (Xtext) » HTML doc for web and content assist ?(Informative question.)
HTML doc for web and content assist ? [message #777608] Tue, 10 January 2012 20:01
Federico Sellanes is currently offline Federico SellanesFriend
Hi, i need to know if there is a way to make HTML documentation that can i use in Web and in the ContentAssist, because basically my problem is that the documentation i made in html looks nice in a navigator but when i try to see in the content assist (trough BrowserInformationControl) the same html looks different, seems that the html interpreter is different in both escenarios.

Too, i can use another information control that only accept a few html tags.

MyDsl is not relationate with java and not implement another language.

So de question is, exist some tool or something, that can provide me a better way for do the documentation of my language and have synchronized the web documentation with the content assist documentation?

BrowserInformationControl have not support for .css

PD: In this moment I have done a lot of html for web and a lot of different html with the same information for the content assist.

Edit :

One of my ideas is generate a dsl for make documentation in both,or more than one, escenarios... This involves extra work but a better final result.

[Updated on: Tue, 10 January 2012 20:24]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:[xtend] Line-Endings
Next Topic:accepting php html in xtext grammar
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 12:26:36 GMT 2024