Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Need SDO Generator for Eclipse
Need SDO Generator for Eclipse [message #768632] Tue, 20 December 2011 13:55 Go to next message
Sandy is currently offline SandyFriend
For our project, we used IBM RSA(Rational Software Architect) which is built on eclipse and it has SDO Generator in it. This is used for XML Binding i.e. generate java classes from XSD which is in turn used in Webservices. We are trying to migrate to Eclipse and we are facing issues. The SDO Generator is not coming in the Generate option when Right Clicked on XSD. For adding this, in eclipse, I have tried Help--> Install New Software --> EclipseLink SDO. Eclipse has loaded some jars like emfcommonj.jar etc,. Still, the option wasnt shown. My main aim is to generated jars using SDO(since I dont need to change the adapter of the existing webservice calls) and migrate to eclipse.

The screenshots showing how SDO is accessed in RSA and the options I tried for installing SDO in Eclipse are attached.

Please let me know how I can get this option in eclipse.
Re: Need SDO Generator for Eclipse [message #770035 is a reply to message #768632] Fri, 23 December 2011 06:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sandy is currently offline SandyFriend
Can somebody please provide solution to this? We need it urgent.
Re: Need SDO Generator for Eclipse [message #1007864 is a reply to message #768632] Thu, 07 February 2013 19:55 Go to previous message
William Sweet is currently offline William SweetFriend
we are considering using SDO on our project. Do you any any opinions about SDO you would like to share?

thanks
Previous Topic:Wanted: Help Debugging 404 for Spring MVC
Next Topic:Trouble with Emulator
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 17:20:58 GMT 2024