Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » TMF (Xtext) » Resolving links in files that are not in the Project(implicit imported files + implicit primitive types)
Resolving links in files that are not in the Project [message #768077] Mon, 19 December 2011 14:41
Moritz   is currently offline Moritz Friend
Hi,

I provide the primitive types of my DSL by an implicitly imported file, as proposed in the docs. The primitive types are defined in it's own grammar, and they are imported through an adapted ImportUriGlobalScopeProvider by the main language ("typedef.xdl").

This works fine and looks great with Xtext. The main language also supports the import of files that come from a macro-folder, which is not part of the project:
IMPORT "division.pdl"

The file "division.pdl" may come from the project folder or from the macro folder. Again, the adapted ImportUriGSP handles this in the getImportedUris(Resource) method.

The problem is, that the model of the imported macro-files do not solve its references to the primitive types. However, when I copy the macro files to the project and use them, everything works fine.

I tried to add the imported macro files to the resource set as proposed here, but it did not help and I think it is a different problem. So, it would be great if someone could give me a hint how this is supposed to work!

Thank you,
Moritz

[Updated on: Mon, 19 December 2011 15:23]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:terminal rule interference
Next Topic:[Xtend] Support for abstract classes/methods?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 18:08:15 GMT 2024