Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Context menu problem(Opening a new window using a context menu fails)
Context menu problem [message #762219] Wed, 07 December 2011 18:16 Go to next message
David  is currently offline David Friend
Hi everybody,

I have problems replaying recorded test cases (for swt) where an item in a context menu is clicked that triggers a new window to open. Let me illustrate this with an example: You right click on a project and call the context menu, there you select the item "delete". A window pops up asking for your confirmation and you can click on "OK".

While everything behaves normally during recording, the window does not properly open in the test execution. More precisely, it does open but immediately closes again so that it is not recognized in the test execution and no click can be performed in it.

I have already experimented with the action types "Check existence of Window" or "Wait for Window" with different values for "Delay after Visibility", but in the end, the window cannot be prevented from immediately closing again. Also, I have noticed that the context menu does not disappear as it would normally do.

Any help is highly appreciated?

Cheers
David

Re: Context menu problem [message #762497 is a reply to message #762219] Thu, 08 December 2011 07:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Are you on a Mac? If so, it could be related to this bug.

Otherwise, I'd recommend taking a look at exactly what parameters are being recorded - does anything appear incorrect?

HTH,
Alex
Re: Context menu problem [message #763778 is a reply to message #762497] Sat, 10 December 2011 14:57 Go to previous message
David  is currently offline David Friend
Yes, it is on a Mac. Thanks for the link, I will take a look at that.

David
Previous Topic:Problem connecting to the database
Next Topic:Central test data set vs external excel data
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 17:48:46 GMT 2024