Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » GMF (Graphical Modeling Framework) » Error message: Node is referenced from multiple containers with different 'List Layout' value
Error message: Node is referenced from multiple containers with different 'List Layout' value [message #755791] Wed, 09 November 2011 15:34 Go to next message
Chris B. is currently offline Chris B.Friend
Hi,

i'm getting the above mentioned error message, while generating the .gmfgen file
and i haven't the slightest idea about what causes the problem.
the gmfgraph validates successfully as well as the gmfmap. I've found out that
the 'List Layout' property is part of the Gen Compartment in the gmfgen. However,
changing the boolean flag of that property has no effect. How can i check which
containers a node references and what changes do i have to apply to achieve identical
layouts (layout of which manager?)? Any help on that issue is highly appreciated.

regards
bj

[Updated on: Wed, 09 November 2011 15:36]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Error message: Node is referenced from multiple containers with different 'List Layout' value [message #756673 is a reply to message #755791] Mon, 14 November 2011 16:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chris B. is currently offline Chris B.Friend
finally i solved the problem, but i'm not sure how. i've repeated all steps again to replicate the error but it worked find on the second trial. i think i did a mistake when creating the gmfmap by referencing the children of a compartment that are referenced by other compartments of the same node mapping but with a different layout. well, just wanted to leave a message to the outside world Smile
Re: Error message: Node is referenced from multiple containers with different 'List Layout' value [message #1783295 is a reply to message #756673] Sun, 11 March 2018 06:25 Go to previous message
wang shiyu is currently offline wang shiyuFriend
I met the same qustion with you but i just modify the property listlayout of all Gen Compartment contains the above elements,it works,just i do not know why
Previous Topic:Label positioning
Next Topic:two links being shown when diagrams are connected
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 07:48:06 GMT 2024