Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Plugin Development Environment (PDE) » Hide files based on project nature.(Hide files based on project nature.)
Hide files based on project nature. [message #754198] Tue, 01 November 2011 10:41 Go to next message
Srinivas G is currently offline Srinivas GFriend
Hi,

I have created a new project nature and I want to hide files with specific names. These files are of type .c and .h. So obviously I don't want these filters to be applied to other project natures in my workspace.

I understand that we can define resourceFilters using the extension point "org.eclipse.ui.ide.resourceFilters" but how do I enable that only for my projectnature?

Thanks
Srinivas G

[Updated on: Tue, 01 November 2011 10:42]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Hide files based on project nature. [message #754263 is a reply to message #754198] Tue, 01 November 2011 16:58 Go to previous message
Curtis Windatt is currently offline Curtis WindattFriend
The resourceFilters extension point is deprecated as of 3.5 in favour of the Common Navigator Framework. I would expect that the Common Navigator would have the ability to do a code based filter rather than a wildcard string filter. In that case you could see if the project for each resource you are considering has the nature. I am not familiar enough with the framework to tell you how to do this.
Previous Topic:how to distinguish project having same nature for add property page
Next Topic:QuickAssist for editors other than the Java Editor
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 00:22:00 GMT 2024