Skip to main content


Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » M2M (model-to-model transformation) » [ATL] invalid zip files?
[ATL] invalid zip files? [message #84119] Tue, 10 June 2008 09:28 Go to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: r.c.ladan.tue.nl

Hi,

I cleaned out all traces of ATL from my Eclipse installation (3.4.0) to see if
a fresh reinstall of ATL would help, but I keep getting this error when trying
to install it:

An error occurred while collecting items to be installed
Error closing the output stream for org.eclipse.m2m.atl.doc/osgi.bundle/2.0.0.v200806051018 on repository file:/C:/eclipse/.
Error unzipping C:\DOCUME~1\rladan\LOCALS~1\Temp\org.eclipse.m2m.atl.doc_2.0 .0.v20080605101862709.jar: Invalid zip file format
Error closing the output stream for org.eclipse.m2m.atl.engine/osgi.bundle/2.0.0.v200806051018 on repository file:/C:/eclipse/.
Error unzipping C:\DOCUME~1\rladan\LOCALS~1\Temp\org.eclipse.m2m.atl.engine_ 2.0.0.v20080605101862716.jar: Invalid zip file format
Error closing the output stream for org.eclipse.m2m.atl.source/osgi.bundle/2.0.0.v200806051018 on repository file:/C:/eclipse/.
Error unzipping C:\DOCUME~1\rladan\LOCALS~1\Temp\org.eclipse.m2m.atl.source_ 2.0.0.v20080605101862730.jar: Invalid zip file format

The jar files mentioned are empty, the installer also creates these files:
- signatureFile62713.jar 1745052 bytes
- signatureFile62717.jar 206345 bytes
- signatureFile62732.jar 526985 bytes

Any ideas what causes this?

Thanks,
Rene
Re: [ATL] invalid zip files? [message #84255 is a reply to message #84119] Wed, 11 June 2008 07:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
William Piers is currently offline William PiersFriend
Messages: 297
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Hi,

It was a plugin signature issue with the p2 manager, it has been
corrected on the RC4 :
http://www.eclipse.org/modeling/m2m/downloads/index.php?show All=1&hlbuild=S200806101117&project=atl#S20080610111 7

Best regards,

William

Rene Ladan a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I cleaned out all traces of ATL from my Eclipse installation (3.4.0) to
> see if
> a fresh reinstall of ATL would help, but I keep getting this error when
> trying
> to install it:
>
> An error occurred while collecting items to be installed
> Error closing the output stream for
> org.eclipse.m2m.atl.doc/osgi.bundle/2.0.0.v200806051018 on repository
> file:/C:/eclipse/.
> Error unzipping
> C:\DOCUME~1\rladan\LOCALS~1\Temp\org.eclipse.m2m.atl.doc_2.0 .0.v20080605101862709.jar:
> Invalid zip file format
> Error closing the output stream for
> org.eclipse.m2m.atl.engine/osgi.bundle/2.0.0.v200806051018 on repository
> file:/C:/eclipse/.
> Error unzipping
> C:\DOCUME~1\rladan\LOCALS~1\Temp\org.eclipse.m2m.atl.engine_ 2.0.0.v20080605101862716.jar:
> Invalid zip file format
> Error closing the output stream for
> org.eclipse.m2m.atl.source/osgi.bundle/2.0.0.v200806051018 on repository
> file:/C:/eclipse/.
> Error unzipping
> C:\DOCUME~1\rladan\LOCALS~1\Temp\org.eclipse.m2m.atl.source_ 2.0.0.v20080605101862730.jar:
> Invalid zip file format
>
> The jar files mentioned are empty, the installer also creates these files:
> - signatureFile62713.jar 1745052 bytes
> - signatureFile62717.jar 206345 bytes
> - signatureFile62732.jar 526985 bytes
>
> Any ideas what causes this?
>
> Thanks,
> Rene
Re: [ATL] invalid zip files? [message #84270 is a reply to message #84255] Wed, 11 June 2008 09:15 Go to previous message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: r.c.ladan.tue.nl

William Piers wrote:
> Hi,
>
> It was a plugin signature issue with the p2 manager, it has been
> corrected on the RC4 :
> http://www.eclipse.org/modeling/m2m/downloads/index.php?show All=1&hlbuild=S200806101117&project=atl#S20080610111 7
>
>
RC4 installs here, I also got the ATL perspective back.

Regards,
Rene
>
> Rene Ladan a écrit :
>> Hi,
>>
>> I cleaned out all traces of ATL from my Eclipse installation (3.4.0)
>> to see if
>> a fresh reinstall of ATL would help, but I keep getting this error
>> when trying
>> to install it:
>>
>> An error occurred while collecting items to be installed
>> Error closing the output stream for
>> org.eclipse.m2m.atl.doc/osgi.bundle/2.0.0.v200806051018 on repository
>> file:/C:/eclipse/.
>> Error unzipping
>> C:\DOCUME~1\rladan\LOCALS~1\Temp\org.eclipse.m2m.atl.doc_2.0 .0.v20080605101862709.jar:
>> Invalid zip file format
>> Error closing the output stream for
>> org.eclipse.m2m.atl.engine/osgi.bundle/2.0.0.v200806051018 on
>> repository file:/C:/eclipse/.
>> Error unzipping
>> C:\DOCUME~1\rladan\LOCALS~1\Temp\org.eclipse.m2m.atl.engine_ 2.0.0.v20080605101862716.jar:
>> Invalid zip file format
>> Error closing the output stream for
>> org.eclipse.m2m.atl.source/osgi.bundle/2.0.0.v200806051018 on
>> repository file:/C:/eclipse/.
>> Error unzipping
>> C:\DOCUME~1\rladan\LOCALS~1\Temp\org.eclipse.m2m.atl.source_ 2.0.0.v20080605101862730.jar:
>> Invalid zip file format
>>
>> The jar files mentioned are empty, the installer also creates these
>> files:
>> - signatureFile62713.jar 1745052 bytes
>> - signatureFile62717.jar 206345 bytes
>> - signatureFile62732.jar 526985 bytes
>>
>> Any ideas what causes this?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Rene
Previous Topic:[ATL]Loading UML models
Next Topic:ATL formal description
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Mon May 27 04:59:55 GMT 2019

Powered by FUDForum. Page generated in 0.01614 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.

Powered by: FUDforum 3.0.2.
Copyright ©2001-2010 FUDforum Bulletin Board Software

Back to the top