Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Export is not working with plugins installed in eclipse
Export is not working with plugins installed in eclipse [message #735972] Thu, 13 October 2011 09:12 Go to next message
Ashish Sharma is currently offline Ashish SharmaFriend
When I installed plugins for our applications, the export eclipse doesn't works. It gives null pointer exception and other exception. With little details.
Re: Export is not working with plugins installed in eclipse [message #735996 is a reply to message #735972] Thu, 13 October 2011 10:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oliver Goetz is currently offline Oliver GoetzFriend
Hi,
do you use Eclipse as your AUT and test a plugin you are developing? What are you trying to export: a Jubula project, test results, ...? What plugins did you install (the Eclipse you´re writing tests with and your AUT)? What is the error message? The more information you provide the easier it is to help you solving your issue.
Regards
Oliver
Re: Export is not working with plugins installed in eclipse [message #1243665 is a reply to message #735996] Tue, 11 February 2014 09:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
louy koko is currently offline louy kokoFriend
Hallo all,

I have also a problem with exporting Jubula Projects.

It was working few days ago, but today I was trying to export jubula project as XML as usual, it did not work.

The error message you can find in the attached file.

What can be the reason for this problem, my guess is that I am using the internal database H2?

Thank you for your kind reply

louykoko at yahoo dot com

Louis
Re: Export is not working with plugins installed in eclipse [message #1243933 is a reply to message #1243665] Tue, 11 February 2014 17:09 Go to previous message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Hi,

Can you provide the log entry that occurred at the time when you tried to export?
Can you reproduce the behaviour after a restart of Jubula?
Without knowing more, I can't say whether the problem is due to the H2 database, but we do not recommend using it for productive testing.

Best regards,
Alex
Previous Topic:How to judge the telnet conneted?
Next Topic:AUT is shown under "Running AUTs" but won't start up
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 10:31:45 GMT 2024