Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Remote Application Platform (RAP) » Non-serializable attribute org.eclipse.rwt.internal.service.SessionStoreImpl(This error occurs when RAP Application is deployed on cloudbee)
Non-serializable attribute org.eclipse.rwt.internal.service.SessionStoreImpl [message #734305] Fri, 07 October 2011 12:13 Go to next message
Angelo ZERR is currently offline Angelo ZERRFriend
Hi RAP Team,

I have created a war with WAR Product from Libra (works great!), test the war with my local Tomcat and it works great.

Now I would like deploy our XDocReport application on cloudbee. I have done that and the RAP XDocReport is available at
http://xdocreport-rap.opensagres.cloudbees.net/xdocreport?startup=fr.opensagres.xdocreport.eclipse.application

But unfortunately, I have the following error :

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: setAttribute: Non-serializable attribute org.eclipse.rwt.internal.service.SessionStoreImpl
	org.apache.catalina.session.StandardSession.setAttribute(StandardSession.java:1340)

When I have developped our WEB support for XDocReport, I had the same problem (I will set some instance in the session). To resolve the problem, I had modified my code to just to implement java.io.Serializable.

So I think it should be cool, if org.eclipse.rwt.internal.service.SessionStoreImpl could implement java.io.Serializable.

Regards Angelo

Re: Non-serializable attribute org.eclipse.rwt.internal.service.SessionStoreImpl [message #734317 is a reply to message #734305] Fri, 07 October 2011 12:51 Go to previous message
Angelo ZERR is currently offline Angelo ZERRFriend
Ok problem seems to be resolved in the bug 345604

I'm using RAP 1.4. To fix my problem I must use RAP 1.5, I suppose. I will try that.

Regards Angelo
Previous Topic:StyledText and RAP
Next Topic:Non-serializable attribute org.eclipse.rwt.internal.service.SessionStoreImpl
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 23:16:14 GMT 2024