Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » GMF (Graphical Modeling Framework) » Help with specific layout
Help with specific layout [message #730835] Thu, 29 September 2011 10:23 Go to next message
Iban Ayestaran is currently offline Iban AyestaranFriend
Hello everybody,

I am designing a DSL with GMF and I want to my diagrams to be designed as shown in the attached figure. Essentially, I want three things:
1. Task name to be displayed in the center of the task diagram.
2. Inputs to be displayed in the left of the task diagram, one below each other.
3. Outputs to be displayed in the right of the task diagram, one below each other.
4. Input and output names to be displayed outside their symbol, as in the attached figure.

I have been searching a lot in the documentation but I don't find a clear explanation of how to do this. I have also made a lot of tries by myself but I don't obtain what I want. Can anybody explain me in a few lines how to do it??

I would also like to make dissapear the small symbol (looks like a star) that appears in the left of each name (taskname, inputname, outputname).

Thanks in advance,

Iban
Re: Help with specific layout [message #732294 is a reply to message #730835] Tue, 04 October 2011 12:58 Go to previous message
Iban Ayestaran is currently offline Iban AyestaranFriend
Does anybody know how to obtain the layout attached in the figure? I still haven't found a solution. I just want to display inputs in the left, outputs on the right and the task name centered. Any idea?
Previous Topic:Modify gmf Property sheet
Next Topic:Copy elements of a class to another class?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 08:05:24 GMT 2024