Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » C / C++ IDE (CDT) » cdt-master-8.0.1.zip does not contains packed files
cdt-master-8.0.1.zip does not contains packed files [message #730717] Thu, 29 September 2011 00:54 Go to next message
Claire Lee is currently offline Claire LeeFriend
Hi -

I downloaded the cdt-master-8.0.1.zip and was partial mirroring some IUs from the repo. The operation ended up with "Artifact not found" error. The message from p2.mirror is complaining that the *.jar.pack.tz files are not found. There aren't any packed files when I looked at the plugins and features directories.

Also, the artifact no longer have 'download.md5' property in the artifact repository, is that intentional?
Re: cdt-master-8.0.1.zip does not contains packed files [message #730908 is a reply to message #730717] Thu, 29 September 2011 13:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Doug Schaefer is currently offline Doug SchaeferFriend
I'll take a look. I'm not very eager to create these zip files any more since they are no longer a natural artifact of our new releng system. It's probably easier to create your own by running a p2 mirror operation to create a local copy and then package it as you need.
Re: cdt-master-8.0.1.zip does not contains packed files [message #730991 is a reply to message #730908] Thu, 29 September 2011 16:32 Go to previous message
Claire Lee is currently offline Claire LeeFriend
Thanks for looking into it. Okay, I will go ahead and create my own local repo.
Previous Topic:Remote debug problem with Remote System Explorer plugin
Next Topic:Newbie question
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 23:40:54 GMT 2024