Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » EclipseLink » How to use @XmlID and @XmlIDREF annotations on a entity defined by an interface
How to use @XmlID and @XmlIDREF annotations on a entity defined by an interface [message #730585] Wed, 28 September 2011 16:30
Andr is currently offline AndrFriend
Hello all

I have the following entities:

class ConstrutoraImpl implements Construtora {
  @XmlID
  private long id;

String nome;  
  String contato;  
  String telefone;

@XmlIDREF
  @XmlList
  private List<Empreendimento> empreendimentos;
}

class EmpreeendimentoImpl  implements Empreendimento {
  @XmlID
  private long id: 
  String nome;
  String endereco;

private ConstrutoraImpl construtora;
}

When I execute the marshalling process I get the following exception:

javax.xml.bind.JAXBException:
Exception Description: Invalid XmlIDREF on property [empreendimentos].  Class [br.inpe.extfv.entity.api.Empreendimento] is required to have a property annotated with XmlID.
 - with linked exception:
[Exception [EclipseLink-50017] (Eclipse Persistence Services - 2.3.0.v20110604-r9504): org.eclipse.persistence.exceptions.JAXBException
Exception Description: Invalid XmlIDREF on property [empreendimentos].  Class [br.inpe.extfv.entity.api.Empreendimento] is required to have a property annotated with XmlID.]
	at org.eclipse.persistence.jaxb.JAXBContext$TypeMappingInfoInput.createContextState(JAXBContext.java:825)
	at org.eclipse.persistence.jaxb.JAXBContext.<init>(JAXBContext.java:136)

at org.eclipse.persistence.jaxb.JAXBContextFactory.createContext(JAXBContextFactory.java:142)

How to use @XmlID and @XmlIDREF annotations on a entity defined by an interface. Is there any kind of proxy definition on this case?

All the Best,
Andre Moutinho
Previous Topic:How can I get the child entitites on a XML marshalling using @XmlID and @XmlIDREF annotations. I onl
Next Topic:Why does @OrderBy add UPPER() to the ORDER BY clause?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 15:24:16 GMT 2024