Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » GMF (Graphical Modeling Framework) » How to realize the parameter of methods like in uml class diagram
How to realize the parameter of methods like in uml class diagram [message #727377] Wed, 21 September 2011 06:21 Go to next message
Cindy  is currently offline Cindy Friend
Hey does anybody know how to realize the parameters of methods like in uml class diagram..
Re: How to realize the parameter of methods like in uml class diagram [message #727472 is a reply to message #727377] Wed, 21 September 2011 11:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ralph Gerbig is currently offline Ralph GerbigFriend
Hi,

do you only want to diplay these in a label? You should consider using a ExpressionLabelMapping or you could use a FeatureLabelMapping and set its view pattern. If you want the user to edit this labels by using a small syntax you should consider using XText with your label.

Ralph
Re: How to realize the parameter of methods like in uml class diagram [message #727805 is a reply to message #727472] Thu, 22 September 2011 01:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thank you for your direction:-) i will look into this xText thing to see whether my problem could be solved^_^
Re: How to realize the parameter of methods like in uml class diagram [message #730019 is a reply to message #727472] Tue, 27 September 2011 13:56 Go to previous message
hi ralph. , i tried to see XText thing for my appliction .. i installed the xtext plugin and tried its example.. but i dont know ,the sematic model is not like what i see in the gmf editor anymore in which the model is stored in a xml-like file .. so am i right? it's kind of complexed for me to understand this.. could you share me some other example if you have?
Previous Topic:duplicate method/field after GenerateDiagramEditor
Next Topic:Running GEF/GMF examples
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 01:41:01 GMT 2024