Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Image Hyperlinks
Image Hyperlinks [message #725573] Thu, 15 September 2011 09:05 Go to next message
Marc Missing name is currently offline Marc Missing nameFriend
Hey everyone,

I'm testing a Java aplication which works with ImageHyperlinks inside of a Tabbed Pane, is there a possibility to acces them direct without working with coordinates.
Thank you for any answers

Regards,
Marc
Re: Image Hyperlinks [message #725580 is a reply to message #725573] Thu, 15 September 2011 09:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Short of writing an extension for them, if they are accessible by the keyboard (tab to focus the Hyperlink and enter to select it as one example), this could be a possibility.

Regards,
Alex
Re: Image Hyperlinks [message #725593 is a reply to message #725580] Thu, 15 September 2011 09:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Marc Missing name is currently offline Marc Missing nameFriend
Thank you Alex,

Hmm accessing them via keyboard is not possible and to write an extension I seem simply to dumb. I just don't get the extensions API. Hmm there isn't another way, is there? I just have to try though.

Regards,
Marc
Re: Image Hyperlinks [message #725620 is a reply to message #725593] Thu, 15 September 2011 11:14 Go to previous message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Well, there is always the way that we can write extensions for you Smile Have look at the Professional Support part of the Jubula Support page, and contact us if you're interested:
http://www.eclipse.org/jubula/support.php

Regards,
Alex
Previous Topic:Object Mapping
Next Topic:Discrepancy between headless and through the IDE
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 10:06:54 GMT 2024