Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Buckminster » CSpec attributes are empty when bundle is resolved from P2
CSpec attributes are empty when bundle is resolved from P2 [message #721781] Fri, 02 September 2011 20:58 Go to next message
Jakob Braeuchi is currently offline Jakob BraeuchiFriend
hi,

i have a prebind action on my plugin.
when the query is resolved for the first time, the prebind action is executes as expected. but when the query is run again i get the following exception

CSpec org.eclipse.core.runtime:osgi.bundle$3.6.0.v20100505 has no action, group, or local artifact named bundle.jar

<actions>
		<public name = "buckminster.prebind" actor="ant">
		<actorProperties>
			<property key="buildFile" value="test.ant"/>
		</actorProperties>
		<prerequisites>
		<attribute name="bundle.jar" component="org.eclipse.core.runtime" alias="myAlias"/>
		</prerequisites>
		</public> 
	</actions>

this behaviour is very annoying because to run the query again eclipse has to be restarted. i have reported a bug some time ago but i hope someone in this forum has a workaround.

a sample plugin can be dowloaded from here:

see also https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=340658

jakob

[Updated on: Fri, 02 September 2011 21:03]

Report message to a moderator

Re: CSpec attributes are empty when bundle is resolved from P2 [message #721866 is a reply to message #721781] Sat, 03 September 2011 08:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hi,

after updating my eclipse to indigo and buckminster to the latest version 1.4.0.v20110828-1131 the problem ist still there.

jakob
Re: CSpec attributes are empty when bundle is resolved from P2 [message #768459 is a reply to message #721866] Tue, 20 December 2011 07:49 Go to previous message
hi thomas,

going over my issues with buckminster i came across this problem again.
as you said i removed the project defining the prebind action an executed the query a second time. unfortunately the error is the same.

i reopened the bug https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=340658

jakob
Previous Topic:Cannot access Action in CSPEX
Next Topic:Can Buckminster build Eclipse RCP Plug-in projects containing jars with dynamic file names?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 02:08:11 GMT 2024