Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » C / C++ IDE (CDT) » Selection Highlighting on C Compare Viewer(Question about customizing highlighting)
Selection Highlighting on C Compare Viewer [message #721499] Thu, 01 September 2011 22:56 Go to next message
Kyle Grymonprez is currently offline Kyle GrymonprezFriend
Hi all,
I have looked all over the settings and preferences and cannot seem to figure out how to adjust the highlighting color in the C Compare Viewer. When comparing two files, the color that the text is highlighted in does not blend well with my current theme. I used a white on black theme, and the text is highlighting a bright blue, which makes the text hard to read. Can anyone shed any light as to how I can change that color????

I've attached an example
Re: Selection Highlighting on C Compare Viewer [message #721574 is a reply to message #721499] Fri, 02 September 2011 07:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Axel Mueller is currently offline Axel MuellerFriend
Preferences->General->Appearance->Colors and Fonts: Text Compare

Before you ask
- search this forum
- see the FAQ http://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/User/FAQ
- google
Re: Selection Highlighting on C Compare Viewer [message #721732 is a reply to message #721574] Fri, 02 September 2011 17:22 Go to previous message
Kyle Grymonprez is currently offline Kyle GrymonprezFriend
There are many options here. Changing the highlight color is not one of them unfortunately Sad
Previous Topic:Cannot open a project
Next Topic:Different Defines in Different Folders
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 02:36:34 GMT 2024