Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » BPEL Designer » Problem Assigning a Fixed value to a variable (Please Help)(BPEL Designer)
Problem Assigning a Fixed value to a variable (Please Help) [message #720333] Tue, 30 August 2011 11:48 Go to next message
Asim Mising name is currently offline Asim Mising nameFriend
HI,

I am running a few examples on BPEL designer and facing a problem when assigning a fixed value to a variable. I get this message: "The content of the body cannot be displayed in the form view. Please switch to the source view to examine the raw content. "after executing it on ODE server.

please help
Re: Problem Assigning a Fixed value to a variable (Please Help) [message #720356 is a reply to message #720333] Tue, 30 August 2011 12:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Robert Brodt is currently offline Robert BrodtFriend

This text sounds like it's coming from the Web Services Tester - is that where you're seeing this message? If so, it means that the BPEL engine returned a fault instead of the expected result. The ODE server log should have more information about what the problem might be.
Re: Problem Assigning a Fixed value to a variable (Please Help) [message #720460 is a reply to message #720356] Tue, 30 August 2011 16:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks Bob for your reply.

Yes, you are right. I get the message when I run the WSDL file as a web service. Unfortunately, the forum is not letting me publish the content of myconsole as it contains links and as a new user I have to post 5 messages and then I can upload links and images. Please consider me a beginner and advise what should I look for.

cheers
Re: Problem Assigning a Fixed value to a variable (Please Help) [message #720464 is a reply to message #720460] Tue, 30 August 2011 16:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I even tried the solution discussed here: web.archiveorange.com/archive/v/HbazH2MImfH0CCMjKXQJ
My original error message disappear. It now always return a value 'tns:result' not what I assigned.
Re: Problem Assigning a Fixed value to a variable (Please Help) [message #720997 is a reply to message #720464] Wed, 31 August 2011 16:23 Go to previous message
I somehow found a solution. I followed the instructions in here:web.archiveorange.com/archive/v/HbazH2MImfH0CCMjKXQJ. On top of that I also created another "Fixed Value to Variable" and assigned the value I wanted. This way you will have two "Fixed Value to Variable" assignments.I know this is not a good solution but address the issue.

cheers
Previous Topic:BPEL Expressions
Next Topic:Embed Java code in a BPEL process
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 06:22:40 GMT 2024