Skip to main content


Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » PHP Development Tools (PDT) » XDebug console output
XDebug console output [message #76305] Fri, 18 July 2008 07:52 Go to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: screw.gorodok.net

Hi everybody. Can anyone tell me how to force XDebug to output the notices
and other debug information into Eclipse Console, but not into the browser?

P.S. Zend Debbugger failling down with no reason. Yesterday everything was
fine, but today I have this in Apache2 logs:
[Zend Debugger] Cannot receive start command
[Fri Jul 18 14:46:46 2008] [notice] child pid 8621 exit signal
Segmentation fault (11)
Re: XDebug console output [message #76336 is a reply to message #76305] Fri, 18 July 2008 09:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
D Kelsey is currently offline D KelseyFriend
Messages: 232
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
That feature is not available yet. Sorry

Dave Kelsey

Vladimir wrote:
> Hi everybody. Can anyone tell me how to force XDebug to output the
> notices and other debug information into Eclipse Console, but not into
> the browser?
>
> P.S. Zend Debbugger failling down with no reason. Yesterday everything
> was fine, but today I have this in Apache2 logs:
> [Zend Debugger] Cannot receive start command
> [Fri Jul 18 14:46:46 2008] [notice] child pid 8621 exit signal
> Segmentation fault (11)
>
>
Re: XDebug console output [message #76610 is a reply to message #76336] Mon, 21 July 2008 08:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: screw.gorodok.net

10x, Dave.
Can you tell me, is this future realization in plans?
Re: XDebug console output [message #76626 is a reply to message #76610] Mon, 21 July 2008 14:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
D Kelsey is currently offline D KelseyFriend
Messages: 232
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
There is no bugzilla entry for it yet, If you want to raise one then it will get added to the list
of features to be included in future releases.

Cheers
Dave Kelsey

Vladimir wrote:
> 10x, Dave.
> Can you tell me, is this future realization in plans?
>
Re: XDebug console output [message #76676 is a reply to message #76626] Mon, 21 July 2008 20:07 Go to previous message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: dkel50.hotnospmail.com

Actually, I think there may be a bugzilla entry for it. So would be
worth registering your vote for it.

Dave Kelsey wrote:
> There is no bugzilla entry for it yet, If you want to raise one then it
> will get added to the list of features to be included in future releases.
>
> Cheers
> Dave Kelsey
>
> Vladimir wrote:
>> 10x, Dave.
>> Can you tell me, is this future realization in plans?
>>
Previous Topic:PDT Build I20080721
Next Topic:Exception when try to add path variables
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Mon Jan 30 02:56:59 GMT 2023

Powered by FUDForum. Page generated in 0.09765 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.

Powered by: FUDforum 3.0.2.
Copyright ©2001-2010 FUDforum Bulletin Board Software

Back to the top