Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Rich Client Platform (RCP) » hibernate validation and root of jar(hibernate validation and root of jar)
hibernate validation and root of jar [message #715608] Sun, 14 August 2011 19:58
Bertin Kiekebosch is currently offline Bertin KiekeboschFriend
Hi,

I am developing an rcp app with hibernate and hibernate validation. So far I have three bundles, My own app with annotated pojo's, one for hibernate and one for hibernate validation.

Its up and running and in my app, I can annotate my pojo's in a way that hibernate and hibernate validations work. For hibernate validations I can add an annotation with a message and that also works. I used Eclipse-RegisterBuddy to make it work.

Hibernate validations can also work with the messages in a ValidationMessages.properties file that should be put into the root of the jar.

While developing in eclipse I cannot get it working. I never get an error message that is defined in my ValidationMessages.properties file.

So where do I have to put this file. Is there a difference between working in Eclipse and when it is actually deployed. Do I have to specify somewhere that this file is copied into the jar? (I have checked the file in the build configuration but that does not work).

Regards Bertin

Previous Topic:Enabling users to create UI for views/editors
Next Topic:RCP & Jung
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 01:17:26 GMT 2024