Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Standard Widget Toolkit (SWT) » OS X: tables with alternating background color
OS X: tables with alternating background color [message #710714] Fri, 05 August 2011 10:32 Go to next message
Thomas Singer is currently offline Thomas SingerFriend
In Eclipse the Tasks table has white-blue striping of the full table. How can I do that in my own tables? I know that I can set the background color of LabelProviders, but I want the whole table look striped, not just the filled part of the table.
Re: OS X: tables with alternating background color [message #710825 is a reply to message #710714] Fri, 05 August 2011 13:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lakshmi P ShanmugamFriend
Please see Table#setLinesVisible(boolean show)

Lakshmi P Shanmugam
Re: OS X: tables with alternating background color [message #710933 is a reply to message #710825] Fri, 05 August 2011 15:34 Go to previous message
Thomas Singer is currently offline Thomas SingerFriend
Thanks, this was the key. I've also tried it on a tree (no columns), but unfortunately, there is also a vertical line drawn after the most far-right tree node. Can this vertical line be avoided but still having the alternate row coloring?
Previous Topic:OS X: avoid blue border around tree or tables
Next Topic:Linux: Composite not complete after shell.open()
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 06:03:18 GMT 2024