Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » GMF (Graphical Modeling Framework) » Node and link editing(How to create and delete nodes and links in diagram.)
Node and link editing [message #705277] Fri, 29 July 2011 16:47
Ondra Netocny is currently offline Ondra NetocnyFriend
Hello everybody!
I am quite a newbie in GMF, but here is also something done by myself. I have succesfully created ecore model and mapped everything into diagram. I have made some code adjustments. But now I have reached a problem.
In my ecore model I have two nodes that are connected by single association and also by link (class, mapped as a link into diagram), so that you have two possibilities to model this connection - by combo box in node properties or by a visual link. What I am trying to do is to sychnronize both of them. I have managed lot of this but now I am not able to programatically create and delete this visual link. I know that I should use Commands, EditPolicies and Requests, but simply it doesnt work. I can delete eobject representing link by EcoreUtil.delete, but as reaction for this I cant delete the visual representation. How to acomplish this? Am I wrong when trying to delete it in EditPart by requests and commands?
Thanks in advance for any kind of help, Ondra
Previous Topic:Unifying Connections/Links
Next Topic:Node Property Attributes not showing
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 02:19:05 GMT 2024