Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Epsilon » Accessing elements in the ecore model(Cannot access elements in ecore model from EGL template)
Accessing elements in the ecore model [message #697610] Sun, 17 July 2011 12:04 Go to next message
vrm  is currently offline vrm Friend
I'm very new with EGL and have started to use it.I'm writing a sample script to iterate over my metamodel and print the classes in my ecore metamodel.I tried using the code below as shown from the epsilon doc but i get an error "Type 'Class' not found ".

[% for(file in Class.allInstances){ %]
value is : [%=file%]
[%}%]

Any suggestions/pointers would be highly appreciated.

Re: Accessing elements in the ecore model [message #697617 is a reply to message #697610] Sun, 17 July 2011 13:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dimitris Kolovos is currently offline Dimitris KolovosFriend

Hi,

In Ecore, the name for a class is EClass so you should try EClass.all instead.

Cheers,
Dimitris
Re: Accessing elements in the ecore model [message #697620 is a reply to message #697617] Sun, 17 July 2011 13:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No luck , I get the error "Type 'EClass' not found (C:\Users\Dom\workspace\testEMFforEGL\test.egl@1:12)"

Do you have any sample code that I could run against my model to print the elements ?
That would be really helpful.My EMF test model comprises of just a few EClasses and some EReferences between them
Re: Accessing elements in the ecore model [message #697621 is a reply to message #697620] Sun, 17 July 2011 13:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dimitris Kolovos is currently offline Dimitris KolovosFriend

Hi,

Have you added your Ecore metamodel to the Models tab in the launch configuration? If you've already done this, could you please put together a minimal example (http://eclipse.org/gmt/epsilon/doc/articles/minimal-examples/) and send it to us at epsilon.devs gmail com for further investigation?

Cheers,
Dimitris
Re: Accessing elements in the ecore model [message #697629 is a reply to message #697621] Sun, 17 July 2011 14:04 Go to previous message
Thanks,got it working now.I missed to add the model.
Previous Topic:Eugenia won't install (easily) in Indigo because Indigo does not include GMF SDK
Next Topic:Phantom nodes that are not targeted by a link mapping representing containment reference present in
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 08:36:22 GMT 2024