Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » C / C++ IDE (CDT) » Makefile Project Tutorial Problems
Makefile Project Tutorial Problems [message #696027] Wed, 13 July 2011 06:04 Go to next message
Andres Mino is currently offline Andres MinoFriend
I just want to redirect attention to an earlier post of mine. My issue was never resolved. And I apologize I am breaking some forum taboo, but I have found nothing in research and it is apparent that my older post has been forgotten.

Older Post
http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/m/694493/#msg_694493

I have re-installed MinGW, making sure to install all the relevant packages. I'm still getting the errors from my second post on July 7th. As before I made sure to check for the make.exe; upon re-installation I only have the mingw32-make.exe in my bin. Not sure why that is.

Is there some other configuration that I need to setup with MinGW or make to make things work? Again, any and all help would be great!

(also when I used CTRL+s to save I a file, eclipse crashed and I got some long, unintelligible log from java that I print screened, but lost :{ ; any ideas?)
Re: Makefile Project Tutorial Problems [message #696177 is a reply to message #696027] Wed, 13 July 2011 12:18 Go to previous message
HagenFriend
How about checking out some "Eclipse CDT Tutorial" pages from the 'net?
Previous Topic:Cannot run gdb in helios
Next Topic:Help! C program Debug error "Program is not a recognized executable."
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 04:02:14 GMT 2024