Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Platform - User Assistance (UA) » How to share css files between Features
How to share css files between Features [message #693384] Wed, 06 July 2011 11:20 Go to next message
Markus Bischof is currently offline Markus BischofFriend
Hi,

we're developing some eclipse-features. Each feature comes with it's own help plugin. I want to share a common style (css) for all html files of the help plugins.

Is it possible to reference a "style" from one plugin in another one?

Markus
Re: How to share css files between Features [message #698166 is a reply to message #693384] Mon, 18 July 2011 23:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chris Goldthorpe is currently offline Chris GoldthorpeFriend
There is a mechanism for inserting the same css file(s) into all pages of your help system. This can be done using the preference org.eclipse.help.base/topic_css, see http://help.eclipse.org/indigo/topic/org.eclipse.platform.doc.isv/guide/ua_help_setup_preferences.htm.
Re: How to share css files between Features [message #826998 is a reply to message #698166] Thu, 22 March 2012 19:14 Go to previous message
Charly Rhoades is currently offline Charly RhoadesFriend
Hi -- I've been trying to figure out all of the CSSs that are used in the native help system and have been perplexed (although I am a bit new to Eclipse internals)... Does anybody know if there is a list of all the CSS files used?

If I specify a CSS with the topic_css preference does this CSS now completely replace all other CSSs used to render help pages? Or is it just appended, or used as the foundational CSS upon which other CSSs are overlain?

Thanks!

Charly
Previous Topic:Problem with Keyword Index (since 3.7)
Next Topic:Linking to Help Content from Cheat Sheet
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 02:34:38 GMT 2024