Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » Java Development Tools (JDT) » Eclipse Plug-In Dependencies Vanished
Eclipse Plug-In Dependencies Vanished [message #692591] Mon, 04 July 2011 19:55 Go to next message
Matt Mising name is currently offline Matt Mising nameFriend
I am developing OSGi in Eclipse, and the plugin dependices has vanished for a project.

This is causing the whole build to fail...!

I have checked .classpath, and it seems fine:

<classpath>
    <classpathentry kind="con" path="org.eclipse.jdt.launching.JRE_CONTAINER/org.eclipse.jdt.internal.debug.ui.launcher.StandardVMType/JavaSE-1.6"/>
    <classpathentry kind="con" path="org.eclipse.pde.core.requiredPlugins"/>
    <classpathentry kind="src" path="src"/>
    <classpathentry kind="output" path="bin"/>
</classpath>

I have tried starting eclipse with -clean and I have tried creating a new workspace and importing the projects into that workspace - no luck with either.

Any ideas? Smile
Re: Eclipse Plug-In Dependencies Vanished [message #692593 is a reply to message #692591] Mon, 04 July 2011 19:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Matt Mising name is currently offline Matt Mising nameFriend
Also, if I try to re-add the plugin dependencies, the resolved classpath is empty in the dialog.
Re: Eclipse Plug-In Dependencies Vanished [message #693385 is a reply to message #692593] Wed, 06 July 2011 11:21 Go to previous message
Satyam Kandula is currently offline Satyam KandulaFriend
Is the MANIFEST.MF file good? What are you seeing in Project->Properties->Build Path->Libraries? Do you see any message in <workspace>/.metadata/.log file?
Previous Topic:Scope of PRE_BUILD Event
Next Topic:Eclipse Error
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 02:39:56 GMT 2024