Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Testing of a ToggleButton(Is there an opportunity for conditional testing ?)
Testing of a ToggleButton [message #687808] Thu, 23 June 2011 09:35 Go to next message
Sergej  is currently offline Sergej Friend
Hi all,

I use Jubula 0.9.0.qualifier and my AUT is a swing application. The AUT contains toggle buttons. However, in certain situations, especially after an error message, it is both possible the toggle button is selected true or it is selected false.

In such situations I need conditional test steps. If the toggle button is selected fals I click on this button, otherwise not.

Does conditional testing work in Jubula?

Best Regards,
Sergej
Re: Testing of a ToggleButton [message #687813 is a reply to message #687808] Thu, 23 June 2011 09:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oliver Goetz is currently offline Oliver GoetzFriend
Hi Sergej,

you can perform conditional testing in Jubula using Event Handlers. Just check chapter 3.18 in the user manual.

Best regards
Oliver
Re: Testing of a ToggleButton [message #687968 is a reply to message #687813] Thu, 23 June 2011 15:26 Go to previous message
Sergej  is currently offline Sergej Friend
Hello Oliver,

thank you very much indeed, it works for toggle buttons, but it's a little tricky.

For this purpose two test cases were defined. The first test case was defined as event handler for failed checks. The reentry type of the event handler is "RETRY" and maximum number of retries is at least 1.

The second test case contains one test step which is Check Selection with a variable component name and parameter value is =selection (It can be true or false).

The second test case can be used for conditional testing of toggle buttons. Finished!!

Best regards,
Sergej
Previous Topic:AUT Agent
Next Topic:Jubula 1.0.0 release
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 22:57:41 GMT 2024