|Scroll bar not behaving as expected in a tabbed properties view. [message #686027]
||Tue, 21 June 2011 12:41
| Gouri Shanker Chekatmarla
Registered: June 2011
I have attached 4 screen shots explaining the issue. Also I have attached my plugin project as a zip file. Unzip and import this project into eclipse and run the application in the PDE perspective.(Please let me know if you need more info. on running a plugin project.)|
After launching the eclipse with this plugin, do the following steps to reproduce the issue :
1. Goto Windows --> Show View --> Other --> Tabbed Properties View --> Tabbed Properties Example View. Open this view.
2. A new view will be opened as shown in Image1.
3. Now again goto Windows --> Show View --> Properties. Open the properties view.
4. Arrange the views as shown in Image1.
5. Click on the text 'Button' in the Tabbed Properties Example View. This will open a 'General' property section in the Properties View as shown in all the images.
6. In the Properties View, General tab , click on the button 'Click to Add' multiple times which adds child elements to a Tree Viewer. Add elements until you get a scroll bar for the Tree Viewer as shown in Image2.
7. Now resize the Properties View to increase the height as shown in the Image3.
The scroll bar for the Tree Viewer disappears.
8. When I resize the Properties View to decrease the height as shown in Image4, a scroll bar appears for the properties view instead of the Tree Viewer.
How do I get the scroll bar back for the Tree Viewer ?
Thanks In Advance
[Updated on: Tue, 21 June 2011 12:51]
Report message to a moderator
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.01601 seconds