Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » Java Development Tools (JDT) » Getting NoSuchMethodError in runtime.(Runtime error NoSuchMethodError.)
Getting NoSuchMethodError in runtime. [message #675981] Thu, 02 June 2011 09:11 Go to next message
Raj  is currently offline Raj Friend
Dear All,
I am new to Java and eclipse.So this query may be very basic.

Getting runtime issues as Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:com.test.util.test4j.testFactory.setMBeanServer(Ljavax/management/MBeanServer;)V

I have checked the class files that are included in the jar files whether the above method is called or not.It is present.But unfortunately I am getting this runtime error and not able to proceed much.

Compilation I don't get issues.Any help would be very much appreciated.I have checked the runtime configuration as well.It does includes the concerned jar file.

Many thanks in advance.
-R
Re: Getting NoSuchMethodError in runtime. [message #676347 is a reply to message #675981] Fri, 03 June 2011 20:42 Go to previous message
Klaus S. is currently offline Klaus S.Friend
maybe you have multiple class definitions in your bundle classspace (see osgi specifications, section module layer) and the "wrong" class is loaded by the classloader
Previous Topic:Including file into build
Next Topic:How to associate QuickFixProcessor problemId with EclipseMessager.printFixableError errorId?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 06:58:40 GMT 2024