Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » JFace » Opening a multi-page forms editor on a specific page and section
Opening a multi-page forms editor on a specific page and section [message #675709] Wed, 01 June 2011 09:08
Christophe Fondacci is currently offline Christophe FondacciFriend
Hello all,

I have a multi-page forms UI editor. In addition, I have a common navigator representing hierarchical elements.

I would like to implement the same kind of behaviour as the PDE plugin manifest editor :
* When I open a plugin.xml file, the editor opens on the "Extension" page
* When I open a build.properties file, the same editor opens and focuses on the "build" page
* When I go into the plugin.xml source page and set my cursor on a section, if I switch back to the "Extension" page, the focus is made on the corresponding element in the master block

I cannot find out how this is done... Could anyone point me to the corresponding source code or documentation ?

I would like to implement this exact same kind of behaviour : depending on the elements selected in my navigator, I need to open a multi-page editor on a specific page and ideally to make a selection on that page.

Thank you very much for your help & time.
Christophe.
http://www.nextep-softwares.com
Previous Topic:Action and updateTargets(): strange behaviour
Next Topic:[Databinding] Master/Detail Validation Error
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 12:05:10 GMT 2024