Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Remote Application Platform (RAP) » Problem with TitleAreaDialog and ScrolledComposite (vertical)(Vertical scrollbar disapears if shell-width is smaller than width of the buttons in button-bar.)
Problem with TitleAreaDialog and ScrolledComposite (vertical) [message #673940] Wed, 25 May 2011 08:41 Go to next message
Steffen Kay is currently offline Steffen KayFriend
Hello.

Description of the problem:
Use a Dialog of type TitleAreaDialog which contains a lot of controls (i.e. of type text, three in a row and sixty in height). Add the controls to a ScrolledComposite. At the bottom use i.e. three Buttons to get a certain width. (see size_normal.png in file attachments)

Now resize the width of the shell smaller than the width of the buttons at the bottom (button-bar). In my case the vertical scrollbar disapears (in my opinion is that not correct therefore a bug). (see size_small.png in file attachments).

Code-snippet to reproduce the problem:
I have added EditTest.java which is a code-snippet to reproduce the problem.

Some further details:
Library: RWT 1.4M7
Re: Problem with TitleAreaDialog and ScrolledComposite (vertical) [message #673957 is a reply to message #673940] Wed, 25 May 2011 09:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Frank Appel is currently offline Frank AppelFriend
Hi Steffen,

it seems that you have found a bug. Would you mind to file a bugzilla entry to track this issue?

Regards,
Frank
Re: Problem with TitleAreaDialog and ScrolledComposite (vertical) [message #673972 is a reply to message #673957] Wed, 25 May 2011 11:04 Go to previous message
Steffen Kay is currently offline Steffen KayFriend
Done.

See BUG 347133.
Previous Topic:Not able to remove outline view from ShowView dialog in Maven build
Next Topic:Timeouts, UICallBack and single-sourcing
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 00:02:55 GMT 2024