Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » C++ Code Generation With Papyrus
C++ Code Generation With Papyrus [message #672361] Fri, 20 May 2011 19:42 Go to next message
Eclipse User is currently offline Eclipse UserFriend
Hi,

I want to generate C++ code with papyrus.

"This papyrus add-in introduce C and C++ code generation ability to the tool. C++ code generation rely on JET templates, and C code generation feature is based on Acceleo..."

What does "C++ code generation rely on JET templates" mean? Do I need to install plug-ins for JET? Can you please list out the required plug-in for C++ code generation (or a short description on how to do it)?

thanks,

Lee
Re: C++ Code Generation With Papyrus [message #672362 is a reply to message #672361] Fri, 20 May 2011 19:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Forgot to mention: I am using version 1.12.3 on ms windows.
Re: C++ Code Generation With Papyrus [message #672390 is a reply to message #672362] Fri, 20 May 2011 21:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sébastien Gérard is currently offline Sébastien GérardFriend
Hi,

this mailing list is dedicated to the new version of papyrus, i.e. the one on Eclipse.
However, about the code generator using jet, yet you will need to install it to run the code generation.

Best... Sébastien.
Re: C++ Code Generation With Papyrus [message #672519 is a reply to message #672390] Sat, 21 May 2011 14:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It took me some time but I figured it out. The standalone version does not have C++ codegen. I downloaded eclipse galileo and papyrus.

When will this new version of papyrus incorporate the codegen capability? Hopefully I can replace Rhapsody with this.

merci.
Re: C++ Code Generation With Papyrus [message #765201 is a reply to message #672519] Tue, 13 December 2011 15:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ansgar Radermacher is currently offline Ansgar RadermacherFriend
We (CEA LIST) ported the jet based C++ generator that was available as extension for Papyrus 1.12.x to the new version of Payprus. This generator is currently used within a different project (eC3M) and will propably be available in Spring 2012.
Re: C++ Code Generation With Papyrus [message #775667 is a reply to message #765201] Fri, 06 January 2012 13:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ansgar Radermacher is currently offline Ansgar RadermacherFriend
I'm not sure, if I got your last message right: "The standalone version does not have C++ codegen. I downloaded eclipse galileo and papyrus."
Does it mean, you're now using the Papyrus 0.7.x/0.8.x from eclipse.org or still the older Papyrus 1.12?

In case of the latter, you can install the code generation add-in using the update-site

www.papyrusuml.org/home/liblocal/docs/updates/papyrus-extensions
Re: C++ Code Generation With Papyrus [message #879443 is a reply to message #672361] Thu, 31 May 2012 08:29 Go to previous message
Konstantin Ribel is currently offline Konstantin RibelFriend
Hello all,

what is the status on this topic? Is there a coge generator for Papyrus 0.8.2 available or not?

If yes, could some one please write a short how-to, e.g. what and how needs to be installed? A reference to some documentation would be sufficient as well.

Many thanks
Konstantin
Previous Topic:Customising Papyrus appearance
Next Topic:Could not open the editor: Index out of bounds
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 06:06:43 GMT 2024