Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Remote Application Platform (RAP) » Progress Indicator(UI Loading Progress Indicator)
Progress Indicator [message #668542] Fri, 06 May 2011 07:43
Sudesh Bulathsinhala is currently offline Sudesh BulathsinhalaFriend
Hello,

I'm trying to implement behavior to mimic Loading in progress with GIF image for editors which consumes large amount of controls and grids.

I'm planning to use the StackLayout where, the Data Editor UI and the Progress Indicator UI both gets stacked in this layout.

Data Editor UI - Composite that accommodates all the visual controls that are integral part of the editor which users will interact.

Progress Indicator UI - Composite that displays GIF image with the appropriate progress message.
This UI is only visible while loading the editor contents, so that the user is aware of the progress.

When loading the UI method is invoked, I'd prefer to apply Progress Indication UI as the top control in stack layout and once all the rendering is done, bring the Data Editor UI composite to the top.

Is there any method to capture, when the rendering of the client side composite is done so that I can set the top control to the Data Editor UI once completed ?

Cheers,
Sudesh

[Updated on: Fri, 06 May 2011 08:01]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:UICallback on closed browser revives session?
Next Topic:Text Widget with Links in it?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 22:39:53 GMT 2024