Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » ServerTools (WTP) » Adding a Java XSLT Processor
Adding a Java XSLT Processor [message #666719] Thu, 21 April 2011 21:16 Go to next message
Paul Glezen is currently offline Paul GlezenFriend
I noticed that the XSL run configuration allows for adding Java XSLT processors. I have a
Java class that makes a remote call to an external XSLT processor and returns the results.
Is there some way I could register this class as a "Java XSLT processor" (even though it
is just a Java class calling a non-Java XSLT processor)? The drop-down list for
"Processor Type" seems to indicate that the processor must be either Xalan or Saxon.
Re: Adding a Java XSLT Processor [message #668802 is a reply to message #666719] Sat, 07 May 2011 15:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
David Carver is currently offline David CarverFriend
There is an extension point that you can implement.

http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/viewvc.cgi/sourceediting/plug ins/org.eclipse.wst.xsl.jaxp.launching/schema/processor.exsd ?view=markup&root=WebTools_Project

The Processor extension point allows you to define your own processor to be contributed and used.
Re: Adding a Java XSLT Processor [message #668803 is a reply to message #666719] Sat, 07 May 2011 15:24 Go to previous message
David Carver is currently offline David CarverFriend
There is an extension point that you can implement.

http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/viewvc.cgi/sourceediting/plug ins/org.eclipse.wst.xsl.jaxp.launching/schema/processor.exsd ?view=markup&root=WebTools_Project

The Processor extension point allows you to define your own processor to be contributed and used.
Previous Topic:How to retrieve Web content settings?
Next Topic:Install from repositories fails
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 18:08:35 GMT 2024