|Delete / Resize rectangles in a Canvas [message #664884]
||Tue, 12 April 2011 12:19
Registered: April 2011
I need to develop a plugin in Eclipse.|
It is like Powerpoint.
- To add rectangles / lines / push buttons
- Move / Resize / Delete them
- Resize mouse pointer at boundaries
What is the best approach for this?
I have a sample canvas on which I am adding images / controls. But I cannot select them or add boundaries.
* How can I select a rectangle / line / control
* How to resize / delete them?
Not looking for a complete solution. But for some starting points as I couldn't find any on the net.
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.01763 seconds