Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » M2M (model-to-model transformation) » [ATL] Plugin-Development - ClassNotFoundException(Problems with generated Code)
[ATL] Plugin-Development - ClassNotFoundException [message #660202] Thu, 17 March 2011 10:52
Pungin  is currently offline Pungin Friend
Hi guys,

again I encountered a problem with ATL.

Even though I am able to process an arbitrary .xml with a given xsd by generating code from it and deploying it as a plug-in, I am still not able to do this with an ATL-Plugin which triggers the ATL transformation from a automatically generated class file.

This class file has the following constructor:
public Transformation() throws IOException {
		properties = new Properties();
		properties.load(getFileURL("Transformation.properties").openStream());
		System.out.println(getMetamodelUri("MODELA"));
		EPackage.Registry.INSTANCE.put(getMetamodelUri("MODELA"), org.sample.modela.ModelPackage.eINSTANCE);
		EPackage.Registry.INSTANCE.put(getMetamodelUri("MODELB"), org.sample.modelb.ModelPackage.eINSTANCE);
		Resource.Factory.Registry.INSTANCE.getExtensionToFactoryMap().put("ecore", new EcoreResourceFactoryImpl());
	}

It seems as though the ecore is taken for registering the metamodel instead of the generated code, because as I mentioned when executing the ATL Transformation from the GUI everything works properly.

However, in this case I get a ClassNotFoundException... the same I got when I did not deploy the generated code but used the .ecore file as the metamodel (because I use xsd as the source of the metamodels....)

Does anyone of you has an idea about that or encountered the same problem?

Previous Topic:[ATL] working with the href references of two models
Next Topic:[ATL] Missing OCL language constructs
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Mar 07 05:46:27 GMT 2021