Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse Platform » how to link with putty using eclipse(eclipse + putty + mainframe os connectiviy)
icon6.gif  how to link with putty using eclipse [message #654779] Thu, 17 February 2011 06:43 Go to next message
No real name is currently offline No real nameFriend
hi,

i want to link with mainframe machine. Now i am connect using teraterm. But i want to connect via eclipse. i have installed RSE and tried to connect with mainframe machine. but i am not able to connect with mainframe machine. I can connect with LINUX remote machine using eclipse with RSE and also able to work.

Whenever i was trying to connect with mainframe machine using eclipse with RSE, i am getting error. Now i am connecting with mainframe machine using TeraTerm. I hope this can be connected using putty also. If i know how to link with TeraTerm or putty then i will be able to connect with mainframe machine. so i am asking you that how to link with TeraTerm or putty using eclipse. Can you please update me soon how to connect with TeraTerm/putty via eclipse. so that i can try to access mainframe machine using eclipse+Teraterm/putty + mainframe_machine....

please let me know if you have anyother idea to connect with mainframe machine using eclipse.....

Regards,
Venkat Gopu
Re: how to link with putty using eclipse [message #1839090 is a reply to message #654779] Sat, 13 March 2021 07:38 Go to previous message
vignesh k is currently offline vignesh kFriend
I really need to connect putty with Eclipse, Please give me a solution as soon as possible.
Previous Topic:Help with The library with the namespace "xyz" is not found. error
Next Topic:Clean cache folder after closing the application.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 19:58:59 GMT 2024