Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » TMF (Xtext) » Minimal source to import in a mercurial repository(how to build a ready to use mercurial repository(google code) )
Minimal source to import in a mercurial repository [message #654736] Wed, 16 February 2011 21:16
Pierre-Alain BOURDIL is currently offline Pierre-Alain BOURDILFriend
Hi,

i 'm building an xtext project, using google code mercurial repository feature. I use the eclipse mercurial plugin. My goal is to enable a developer to checkout the project, run the MWE to build the ui and generator project along with the generated classes, finally start to develop new feature.

To keep things as simple as possible and low size, i'd like to upload on my repository the smallest set of sources, eg the main project src source folder and necessary file (.project, .classpath,..) + the test project and not the ui and generator project, nor the generated classes.

I've tried to create a repository with the configuration described above, but once checked out, multiple criticals errors occurs ( module not detected in the workflow, Package 'org.myproject.parser.antlr' does not exist in this plug-in MANIFEST.MF /org.myproject.dsl/META-INF , ...)

I've also looked at the community projects but did not find anything suitable.

Does anyone has successfully build a mercurial repository for an xtext project and is able to share how to ?

Tnx
Regards
Previous Topic:Customizing the generated ANTLR Lexer file (Internal*__.g)
Next Topic:Parsing EOF in XText 2.0?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 15:30:37 GMT 2024