Skip to main content


Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » EMF » Not adding $ID$ to header
Not adding $ID$ to header [message #652725] Sat, 05 February 2011 21:49 Go to next message
h1055071 is currently offline h1055071Friend
Messages: 335
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
I'm moving my SCM from CVS to git and so the $ID$ expansion tags don't
make any sense in git. How do I stop them being automatically added by
the code generator to the header in source code files?

Once again, many thanks for a wonderful framework.

Phil Beauvoir
Re: Not adding $ID$ to header [message #652735 is a reply to message #652725] Sat, 05 February 2011 22:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ed Merks is currently offline Ed MerksFriend
Messages: 30550
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Phillipus,

You can set the Copyright property in the GenModel. Note that onces the
package comment exists, it won't be changed during regeneration.

Phillipus wrote:
> I'm moving my SCM from CVS to git and so the $ID$ expansion tags don't
> make any sense in git. How do I stop them being automatically added by
> the code generator to the header in source code files?
>
> Once again, many thanks for a wonderful framework.
>
> Phil Beauvoir
Re: Not adding $ID$ to header [message #652736 is a reply to message #652735] Sat, 05 February 2011 23:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
h1055071 is currently offline h1055071Friend
Messages: 335
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
On 05/02/2011 22:53, Ed Merks wrote:
> Phillipus,
>
> You can set the Copyright property in the GenModel. Note that onces the
> package comment exists, it won't be changed during regeneration.
>
> Phillipus wrote:
>> I'm moving my SCM from CVS to git and so the $ID$ expansion tags don't
>> make any sense in git. How do I stop them being automatically added by
>> the code generator to the header in source code files?
>>
>> Once again, many thanks for a wonderful framework.
>>
>> Phil Beauvoir

Ed, I've set the "Copyright Text" field to a plain text copyright notice
and the "Copyright Fields" property is set to "false", but still the
$Id$ tag is generated.

Thanks for your time.

Phil
Re: Not adding $ID$ to header [message #652737 is a reply to message #652736] Sat, 05 February 2011 23:10 Go to previous message
h1055071 is currently offline h1055071Friend
Messages: 335
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
On 05/02/2011 23:00, Phillipus wrote:
> On 05/02/2011 22:53, Ed Merks wrote:
>> Phillipus,
>>
>> You can set the Copyright property in the GenModel. Note that onces the
>> package comment exists, it won't be changed during regeneration.
>>
>> Phillipus wrote:
>>> I'm moving my SCM from CVS to git and so the $ID$ expansion tags don't
>>> make any sense in git. How do I stop them being automatically added by
>>> the code generator to the header in source code files?
>>>
>>> Once again, many thanks for a wonderful framework.
>>>
>>> Phil Beauvoir
>
> Ed, I've set the "Copyright Text" field to a plain text copyright notice
> and the "Copyright Fields" property is set to "false", but still the
> $Id$ tag is generated.
>
> Thanks for your time.
>
> Phil

Ed, I've figured it out. Nothing to do with EMF or the genmodel, only my
own stupidity.

Sorry for wasting your time.

Have a great weekend,

Phil
Previous Topic:EContentAdapter on BPMN EMF model
Next Topic:EContentAdapter on BPMN EMF model
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Thu Oct 17 03:10:45 GMT 2019

Powered by FUDForum. Page generated in 0.02242 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.

Powered by: FUDforum 3.0.2.
Copyright ©2001-2010 FUDforum Bulletin Board Software

Back to the top