Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Plugin Development Environment (PDE) » Customizing the existing eclipse lug-in(Adding a tab in the existing property page)
Customizing the existing eclipse lug-in [message #652640] Fri, 04 February 2011 19:51
Bikram Bhusan Sinha is currently offline Bikram Bhusan SinhaFriend
Hi,

I am trying to develop a plug-in which will create a tab in an existing eclipse plug-in property page.

TIBCO Business studio is based on eclipse and has the plug-ins bulit on. When I open the business studio, there are process editor. In the process editor, there is property page for each process, task etc. Now in the property page, business studio itself has bunch of tabs and each tab has a view corresponding to it. I want to add a tab in the business studio. I found the studio plug-in which builds the property page for a process/task. But how can I add my own tab there ?

I have tried to use the same PropertyContributor id that the existing studio plug-in uses to build the tabs and then added a propertytab with that contributor id in my plug-in. But it is not working. Can someone suggest me how will it work ? Appreciate your help.

[Updated on: Fri, 04 February 2011 19:52]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:"File - New - Plug-In Project" missing?
Next Topic:Learn by doing
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Aug 08 13:07:13 GMT 2020