Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » DialogCellEditor lost focus(I have a table in which one cell contains the binary data, when the tab is used to navigate through the different cells it lost focus when it comes to that cell and when we again press tab it goes to )
DialogCellEditor lost focus [message #651917] Wed, 02 February 2011 04:43 Go to next message
nidhi joshi is currently offline nidhi joshiFriend
No Message Body
Re: DialogCellEditor lost focus [message #651920 is a reply to message #651917] Wed, 02 February 2011 04:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
saurav sarkar is currently offline saurav sarkarFriend
Hi Nidhi,

Your question not very clear.
Please use the message body to put the description of the problem.
You should post your query in the JFace forum as problem seems to be with the JFace classes

Link to JFace forum
http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php?t=thread&frm_id= 15&S=c1fba52fe194ed61e0c61b335b33a0d2

cheers,
Saurav

Re: DialogCellEditor lost focus [message #651923 is a reply to message #651920] Wed, 02 February 2011 05:09 Go to previous message
nidhi joshi is currently offline nidhi joshiFriend
Hi Saurav,

My problem is i want to use tab to navigate theough the celleditor. As JFace doesnt provide a this facility with dialogcelleditor we have developed our own class for this purpose. It works fine if the cell contains basic datatype values and the dialogcelleditor contains some other dialog box.
But when the dialogue cell editor contains some binary data means it contains a button, on clicking this button a new editor gets opened. so when we use tab to navigate through this cell, the cell editor lost focus. and on the next tab it goes to the button next to this editor.

I want when the tab is pressed the focus should go to the next column not to the button outside this editor.

Regards,

Nidhi
Previous Topic:quick start guide guide (for netbeans convert?)
Next Topic:jsp runtime error
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 10:38:48 GMT 2024