Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Buckminster » Materializing osgi.bundle with maven2 reader(maven2 reader materializes osgi.bundles into unhelpful maven directory structure)
Materializing osgi.bundle with maven2 reader [message #642219] Tue, 30 November 2010 12:45
Alan Underwood is currently offline Alan UnderwoodFriend
I am trying to materialize osgi.bundles from a maven repository so use the maven2 reader to get the latest version (I believe it reads the maven-metadata.xml file). However, when buckminster materializes the plug-in it always puts it into .buckminster/maven2/blah/blah/plugin.jar even though I've marked it as source="false" mutable="false".

If I change mspec to use the p2 materializer for the maven-hosted plug-in (to get it put in to the target platform where I want it) I get an error that it can't read from the p2 repository at http://maven.server/base/path. I'm not sure if it is trying to read a p2 repository rather than maven, but it is not extending the url with the group id and artifact id.

If I use the default materializer (workspace) it finds the plugin in the maven repo, but puts it into .buckminster/blah/blah/plugin.jar. But I want it in the TP!

Is this a bug or am I doing something stupid?

Alan
Previous Topic:How to create an installable unit for Buckminster headless
Next Topic:Problem with eclipse.ini generation
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 07:52:17 GMT 2024