Skip to main content


Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » M2M (model-to-model transformation) » [ATL] No KM3 editor in newest bundle
[ATL] No KM3 editor in newest bundle [message #64534] Tue, 23 October 2007 10:46 Go to next message
Lorenzo Dalla Vecchia is currently offline Lorenzo Dalla VecchiaFriend
Messages: 58
Registered: July 2009
Member
Hello.

Recently I upgraded from February 2007 ATL Bundle to the newer 2.0 RC2
bundle, but noticed that in the new distribution the KM3 editor (called
Textual Generic Editor in Eclipse) is missing.
Why is it missing? If I wanted to port it from the old bundle, which files
should I have to copy?
Thanks.

--
Lorenzo
Re: [ATL] No KM3 editor in newest bundle [message #64558 is a reply to message #64534] Tue, 23 October 2007 12:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: freddy.allilaire.univ-nantes.fr

Hi Lorenzo,

You should associate the KM3 files to TGE in "Windows -> Preferences ->
Editor -> File Associations".

Regards,
Freddy.

Lorenzo Dalla Vecchia a écrit :
> Hello.
>
> Recently I upgraded from February 2007 ATL Bundle to the newer 2.0 RC2
> bundle, but noticed that in the new distribution the KM3 editor (called
> Textual Generic Editor in Eclipse) is missing.
> Why is it missing? If I wanted to port it from the old bundle, which
> files should I have to copy?
> Thanks.
>
> --
> Lorenzo


--
Freddy Allilaire - ATLAS Group (INRIA & LINA)
http://www.sciences.univ-nantes.fr/lina/atl/contrib/allilair e
Re: [ATL] No KM3 editor in newest bundle [message #64604 is a reply to message #64558] Tue, 23 October 2007 16:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lorenzo Dalla Vecchia is currently offline Lorenzo Dalla VecchiaFriend
Messages: 58
Registered: July 2009
Member
Freddy,

that was the first thing I tried to do: the TGE is not in the list of
"Internal editors".

--
Lorenzo

> You should associate the KM3 files to TGE in "Windows -> Preferences ->
> Editor -> File Associations".
>
> Lorenzo Dalla Vecchia a écrit :
>> Hello.
>>
>> Recently I upgraded from February 2007 ATL Bundle to the newer 2.0 RC2
>> bundle, but noticed that in the new distribution the KM3 editor (called
>> Textual Generic Editor in Eclipse) is missing.
Re: [ATL] No KM3 editor in newest bundle [message #64786 is a reply to message #64604] Thu, 25 October 2007 14:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: freddy.allilaire.univ-nantes.fr

Hi Lorenzo,

Could you check if the plugin 'org.eclipse.am3.tools.tge' is "correctly"
loaded (Help --> About Eclipse Platform --> Configuration Details) ?

Regards,
Freddy.


Lorenzo Dalla Vecchia a écrit :
> Freddy,
>
> that was the first thing I tried to do: the TGE is not in the list of
> "Internal editors".
>
> --
> Lorenzo
>
>> You should associate the KM3 files to TGE in "Windows -> Preferences
>> -> Editor -> File Associations".
>>
>> Lorenzo Dalla Vecchia a écrit :
>>> Hello.
>>>
>>> Recently I upgraded from February 2007 ATL Bundle to the newer 2.0
>>> RC2 bundle, but noticed that in the new distribution the KM3 editor
>>> (called Textual Generic Editor in Eclipse) is missing.
>


--
Freddy Allilaire - ATLAS Group (INRIA & LINA)
http://www.sciences.univ-nantes.fr/lina/atl/contrib/allilair e
Re: [ATL] No KM3 editor in newest bundle [message #64855 is a reply to message #64786] Fri, 26 October 2007 09:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lorenzo Dalla Vecchia is currently offline Lorenzo Dalla VecchiaFriend
Messages: 58
Registered: July 2009
Member
> Could you check if the plugin 'org.eclipse.am3.tools.tge' is "correctly"
> loaded (Help --> About Eclipse Platform --> Configuration Details) ?

Looks like it isn't. On the standard 2.0 RC2 bundle it is present in the
list with status [Installed].

In the meantime I tried with the UML2 bundle (same version, 2.0 RC2) and the
TGE works: in the configuration dialog it has status [Active].

--
Lorenzo
Re: [ATL] No KM3 editor in newest bundle [message #64875 is a reply to message #64855] Fri, 26 October 2007 13:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: freddy.allilaire.univ-nantes.fr

Ok, I can reproduce the same problem.

Could you use UML2 bundle for the moment? We will fix this asap.

Regards,
Freddy.

Lorenzo Dalla Vecchia a écrit :
>> Could you check if the plugin 'org.eclipse.am3.tools.tge' is
>> "correctly" loaded (Help --> About Eclipse Platform --> Configuration
>> Details) ?
>
> Looks like it isn't. On the standard 2.0 RC2 bundle it is present in the
> list with status [Installed].
>
> In the meantime I tried with the UML2 bundle (same version, 2.0 RC2) and
> the TGE works: in the configuration dialog it has status [Active].
>
> --
> Lorenzo


--
Freddy Allilaire - ATLAS Group (INRIA & LINA)
http://www.sciences.univ-nantes.fr/lina/atl/contrib/allilair e
Re: [ATL] No KM3 editor in newest bundle [message #64937 is a reply to message #64875] Sat, 27 October 2007 18:02 Go to previous message
Lorenzo Dalla Vecchia is currently offline Lorenzo Dalla VecchiaFriend
Messages: 58
Registered: July 2009
Member
> Ok, I can reproduce the same problem.
>
> Could you use UML2 bundle for the moment? We will fix this asap.

Sure, no problem at all.
Thanks for help.

--
Lorenzo
Previous Topic:[ATL] Java.lang.NullPointerException with XML.ecore metamodel
Next Topic:[ATL] RC2 installation
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Sun Apr 11 20:48:28 GMT 2021

Powered by FUDForum. Page generated in 0.02592 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.

Powered by: FUDforum 3.0.2.
Copyright ©2001-2010 FUDforum Bulletin Board Software

Back to the top