Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Tycho » Where are the JDT Core compiler logs or how do I have them created?(Where are the JDT Core compiler logs or how do I have them created when building with Tycho?)
Where are the JDT Core compiler logs or how do I have them created? [message #641033] Wed, 24 November 2010 00:51 Go to next message
David Lafreniere is currently offline David LafreniereFriend
Problem overview:
1. I can't see any compile JDT Core compiler logs
2. If I can get them, how can I specify the "logExtension" property so that I can change it to .xml (since the default value should be '.log')

My Environment/Setup:
I followed the popular tutorial here ( http://mattiasholmqvist.se/2010/03/building-with-tycho-part- 2-rcp-applications/). I made a simple RCP plugin, created a feature project, and then added a project with a product. I also added a simple plugin project and defined a simple test.

I perform the following command and get proper compiled output.
clean install -e -V -Dtycho.targetPlatform=${targetPlatform} -Dosgi.os=${osgi.os} -Dosgi.ws=${osgi.ws} -Dosgi.arch=${osgi.arch}

I need the JDT Core compiler log however (and I need it in .xml format using the logExtension=.xml).

How do I do this?
Re: Where are the JDT Core compiler logs or how do I have them created? [message #641250 is a reply to message #641033] Wed, 24 November 2010 16:04 Go to previous message
Jan Sievers is currently offline Jan SieversFriend
see my post on how to display docs for the compiler plugin

http://software.2206966.n2.nabble.com/Annotation-Processing- in-Tycho-0-9-0-tp5658404p5661653.htmlyou should be able to add arbitrary compiler arguments.Regards,Jan"David Lafreniere" <dlafr015@uottawa.ca> wrote in messagenews:ichna1$sl8$1@news.eclipse.org...> Problem overview:> 1. I can't see any compile JDT Core compiler logs> 2. If I can get them, how can I specify the "logExtension" property sothat I can change it to .xml (since the default value should be '.log')>> My Environment/Setup:> I followed the popular tutorial here( http://mattiasholmqvist.se/2010/03/building-with-tycho-part- 2-rcp-applications/). I made a simple RCP plugin, created a feature project, and then addeda project with a product. I also added a simple plugin project and defined asimple test.>> I perform the following command and get proper compiled output.> cleaninstall -e -V -Dtycho.targetPlatform=${targetPlatform} -Dosgi.os=${osgi.os} -Dosgi.ws=${osgi.ws} -Dosgi.arch=${osgi.arch}> I need the JDT Core compiler log however (and I need it in .xml formatusing the logExtension=.xml).>> How do I do this?
Previous Topic:IllegalAccessErrors Running JUnit Tests During Build
Next Topic:Need to link a plugin against Java 1.4
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 23:07:56 GMT 2024