Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Plugin Development Environment (PDE) » JarSign of feautres and plugins from Update site project(JarSign of feautres and plugins from Update site project)
JarSign of feautres and plugins from Update site project [message #640853] Tue, 23 November 2010 11:01 Go to next message
Harish is currently offline HarishFriend
Hello
I am using Update Site project which includes features and plugins. I want to sign these features and plugins jars. Is there a way to do this.
Re: JarSign of feautres and plugins from Update site project [message #640917 is a reply to message #640853] Tue, 23 November 2010 14:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HagenFriend
On 11/23/2010 12:01 PM, Harish wrote:
> I am using Update Site project which includes features and plugins. I
> want to sign these features and plugins jars. Is there a way to do this.

Yes.

http://help.eclipse.org/helios/index.jsp?topic=/org.eclipse. platform.doc.isv/guide/bundle_security.html
Re: JarSign of feautres and plugins from Update site project [message #643560 is a reply to message #640917] Tue, 07 December 2010 12:37 Go to previous message
Harish is currently offline HarishFriend
Hello

Thanks for the reply. I am able to jar sign while exporting the features and plugins. But when I build the features from Update site project, I am not able to sign the Jars (features and plugins). Can you let me know how to do this.
Previous Topic:PDE
Next Topic:Eclipse Standalone Help with own Content
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 17:04:49 GMT 2024