Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » TMF (Xtext) » Problems in UI tests
Problems in UI tests [message #639172] Mon, 15 November 2010 14:08 Go to next message
Markus Oley is currently offline Markus OleyFriend
Hi,

I want to implement UITests to test hyperlinking functionality.

I initialized my enviroment with

Guice.createInjector(Modules2.mixin( new MaskRuntimeModule(),
new WorkflowRuntimeModule(),
new MaskUiModule(Activator.getInstance()),
new WorkflowUiModule(Activator.getInstance()),
new SharedStateModule()));

We implemented a builder, which starts a transformation from dsl to xml. This transformation throws the following error:
EvaluationException : Couldn't resolve type for 'workflowdef::WorkflowType'. Did you forget to configure the corresponding metamodel?
vsa::marvin::mod::workflow::xml::Workflow2XML.ext[4907,2956] on line 99 'workflowdef::WorkflowType fillWorkflowTypeAbstract(workflowdef::WorkflowType wftype,workflow::StatefulWorkflow abstractworkflow)'

If I add xml-runtime-module to the injector, there comes an error:

Caused by: org.eclipse.xtext.resource.ClasspathUriResolutionException: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Couldn't find resource on classpath. URI was 'classpath:/vsa/marvin/mod/workflow/XML.xmi&apo s;
at org.eclipse.xtext.resource.ClassloaderClasspathUriResolver.r esolve(ClassloaderClasspathUriResolver.java:48)
at org.eclipse.xtext.resource.XtextResourceSet.resolveClasspath URI(XtextResourceSet.java:35)
at org.eclipse.xtext.resource.XtextResourceSet.access$0(XtextRe sourceSet.java:34)
at org.eclipse.xtext.resource.XtextResourceSet$1.normalize(Xtex tResourceSet.java:53)
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.resource.impl.ResourceSetImpl.getResou rce(ResourceSetImpl.java:361)
at org.eclipse.xtext.resource.SynchronizedXtextResourceSet.getR esource(SynchronizedXtextResourceSet.java:23)
at org.eclipse.xtext.parser.BaseEPackageAccess.loadResource(Bas eEPackageAccess.java:52)
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Couldn't find resource on classpath. URI was 'classpath:/vsa/marvin/mod/workflow/XML.xmi&apo s;
at org.eclipse.xtext.resource.ClassloaderClasspathUriResolver.f indResourceOnClasspath(ClassloaderClasspathUriResolver.java: 60)
at org.eclipse.xtext.resource.ClassloaderClasspathUriResolver.r esolve(ClassloaderClasspathUriResolver.java:45)

4 errors
at com.google.inject.internal.Error,

but I don't have my grammar of xml-model not stored in any xmi - file.

Can you give me a hint how to solve this problem?

Thanks

Best regards
Markus

[Updated on: Mon, 15 November 2010 14:08]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Problems in UI tests [message #639351 is a reply to message #639172] Tue, 16 November 2010 08:41 Go to previous message
Markus Oley is currently offline Markus OleyFriend
Hi again,

found the solution....

I deactivated automatic build for this project and build the project by calling the api.
Now it works... maybe project was not completely injected before ?

Best regards
Markus
Previous Topic:Xtext Editor integration
Next Topic:Where do I define new grammar?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 08:51:52 GMT 2024