Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Gemini » JMX Management Model Specification(Status)
JMX Management Model Specification [message #637301] Thu, 04 November 2010 22:43 Go to next message
Fabio  is currently offline Fabio Friend
Hi,

I am very interested in Gemini Management and I would like to know whether there is something already implemented. As far as I could see, this project is just provisioned... If this is the case, would you know any other implementation of JMX Management Model Specification?

Thank you, very much.

Best regards,

Fábio
Re: JMX Management Model Specification [message #637438 is a reply to message #637301] Fri, 05 November 2010 13:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michael Keith is currently offline Michael KeithFriend
Hi Fabio,

On Gemini Management there is good news and bad news.

The good news is that the code does in fact exist and can be viewed and checked out from the SVN repo here. Feel free to check it out and use it. It should work on OSGi 4.2 implementations (at least I know that he was using it on Equinox).

The bad news is that the project lead has left to pursue other opportunities so we are currently looking for a new project lead to take this project to graduation and to a formal release. Some people have actually expressed interest and we are currently discussing it with them, so there is a possibility of that happening fairly soon, so the bad is not all that bad Wink

Anyway, if you decide to try out what is there please do let us know what your experience is.

-Mike
Re: JMX Management Model Specification [message #637491 is a reply to message #637438] Fri, 05 November 2010 19:19 Go to previous message
Fabio  is currently offline Fabio Friend
Ok, Mike. Thank you, very much!

Best regards,

Fábio
Previous Topic:Gemini Web 1.1.0.RELEASE
Next Topic:How to combine Gemini Web and Gemini Blueprint?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 03:38:44 GMT 2024