Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » GMF (Graphical Modeling Framework) » Forbid anchor being reused
Forbid anchor being reused [message #636339] Sun, 31 October 2010 06:18 Go to next message
Asiri Rathnayake is currently offline Asiri RathnayakeFriend
Hi All,

I've searched around a lot but could not find an answer. My node figure has multiple fixed anchors and I want each anchor to be usable only once, any idea how I can achieve this?

I checked to see if there is a way to set a flag to indicate whether a particular anchor is currently being used in a connection or not, but could not find where I can do this Sad

Thanks in advance.

- Asiri
Re: Forbid anchor being reused [message #636590 is a reply to message #636339] Tue, 02 November 2010 05:59 Go to previous message
Asiri Rathnayake is currently offline Asiri RathnayakeFriend
Hi Again,

It seems I have made a fundamental mistake in my design which requires me to map different anchors to different references. I tried to find a way to associate semantic information with anchors and failing to do that I changed my design which now contains connector objects in place of anchors (parent model object has connectors and connectors refer links, parent figure is a composite of connector figures and the parent figure itself).

Thanks.

- Asiri
Previous Topic:===== How to save graphic data to file by force?
Next Topic:Border items and layout manager
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 11:33:17 GMT 2024