Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Rich Client Platform (RCP) » problem exporting a product(missing required bundle listed in the depencies)
problem exporting a product [message #635599] Wed, 27 October 2010 13:30 Go to next message
Luca Ferrari is currently offline Luca FerrariFriend
Hi all,
I'm running eclipse 3.6 with the delta pack installed, but when I try to export a product (that works within the environment) I got an error message saying that the export cannot be completed due to a missing bundle:
requires 'org.eclipse.ui.forms [3.5.2.r36_v20100702]' but it could not be found

but if I have a look at the dependencies page of the product configuration I can see the org.eclipse.ui.forms plugin, and double clicking it reveals the version is exactly the one required by the export wizard.
I've tried to remove all dependencies and add them again, but nothing. I validated the product configuration and it reports no problems. What am I doing wrong?
Re: problem exporting a product [message #635623 is a reply to message #635599] Wed, 27 October 2010 14:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mickael Istria is currently offline Mickael IstriaFriend

Hi,

You can try to remove the version for this bundle in your .product, then the export will take the most appropriate one according to what's available in your platform.

--
Mickael Istria -- BonitaSoft S.A.
http://www.bonitasoft.com/products/BPM_download.php
Re: problem exporting a product [message #635793 is a reply to message #635623] Thu, 28 October 2010 07:37 Go to previous message
Luca Ferrari is currently offline Luca FerrariFriend
Thanks.
I found also that generating a new product file from scratch worked. The two files have the same configuration, maybe it was a caching problem?
Previous Topic:Good practices with selection listeners
Next Topic:Problem with RCP app and os.name property
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 00:26:49 GMT 2024