Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » TMF (Xtext) » Using Xtext or Instance of it in Eclipse Property Views(Eclipse Property Section Tabs )
Using Xtext or Instance of it in Eclipse Property Views [message #635320] Tue, 26 October 2010 12:19 Go to next message
Dani is currently offline DaniFriend
Hi,
I am working on a project and want to use XText for its code completion and Syntax highlighting. I have a complete working XText editor supporting my language and I want to use it in Property View of eclipse how can I use it? any one can point me to examples where XText is used for property view section?if any one can help me please contact me waiting for your Reply.

/Jaguar
Re: Using Xtext or Instance of it in Eclipse Property Views [message #635413 is a reply to message #635320] Tue, 26 October 2010 17:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Meinte Boersma is currently offline Meinte BoersmaFriend
http://code.google.com/a/eclipselabs.org/p/xtext-forms-integ ration/ comes to mind. It might not completely match your use case, but should be instructional enough.

Re: Using Xtext or Instance of it in Eclipse Property Views [message #636460 is a reply to message #635413] Mon, 01 November 2010 13:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dani is currently offline DaniFriend
Hi Meinte Boersma,
Thanks for replying for my post. I need to know how can we get this code? actually this code can work lot for me. I need to download and see. but the google link you sent me doesn't work to download code can you suggest me any way?

/Jaguar
Re: Using Xtext or Instance of it in Eclipse Property Views [message #636462 is a reply to message #636460] Mon, 01 November 2010 13:09 Go to previous message
Meinte Boersma is currently offline Meinte BoersmaFriend
Well, how about this: http://code.google.com/a/eclipselabs.org/p/xtext-forms-integ ration/source/browse/#svn/trunk/plugins/org.eclipselabs.xtfo .demo.metamodel%3Fstate%3Dclosed

Google Code has a layout which doesn't use huge buttons, but rather small links, so it takes a bit of getting used to. It does work quite well.

Previous Topic:Grammar for Opaque action behaviour for UML Class
Next Topic:xtext for existing compiler/language
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 06:18:56 GMT 2024