Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » General (non-technical) » Jobs and employment » Oracle is Hiring: Dev Tools/IDE/Framework Development--Java, Eclipse, etc (Hiring Eclipse/IDE Engineers in SF and Boston)
Oracle is Hiring: Dev Tools/IDE/Framework Development--Java, Eclipse, etc [message #632902] Thu, 14 October 2010 15:49 Go to next message
Michael Montgomery is currently offline Michael MontgomeryFriend
Love Open Source Development? Oracle's Development Tools/IDE are globally revered and we need passionate Engineers to take us to the next level...

We are hiring in SF Bay Area and Boston, MA. We are looking for Java/J2EE Development Engineers with any of the following: IDE Framework Dev Experience, Eclipse GEF/EMF, Graphical/Modeling, JSF, Rich Internet Visualization Experience, Plug in Development, etc.

We are building cool products that include a Visual Editors, code editor, debugger integration, and deployment tools.

You can learn more here:

http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/developer-tools/jdev/overv iew/index.html

Preferred Skills and Experience
•BS/MS in Computer Science
•5+ years of commercial software development experience
•Practical Commercial dev experience with Java
•Object oriented programming and Design Patterns experience
•AWT/Swing or Eclipse EMF/GEF/Plugin or Visualization or JSF/Rich Interface Design-time experience
•Experience in IDE or tool development a plus
•Experience in Web application development a plus

How to Apply: Send your resume to michael.montgomery

Oracle is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.

[Updated on: Thu, 14 October 2010 15:52]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Oracle is Hiring: Dev Tools/IDE/Framework Development--Java, Eclipse, etc [message #634813 is a reply to message #632902] Sat, 23 October 2010 22:28 Go to previous message
Nam  is currently offline Nam Friend
Hi Michael,

This is Nam, an Eclipse Plugin/RCP developer. I have worked almost 1.5 years for an in-house JSF Visual Designer. Actually, we had an in-house framework for developing certain web-based / JSF applications. And I was in the team (led a small off-shore development team) to develop a tool-set for developers using that framework. We based on couple Eclipse-based technologies like EMF, GEF, ... for developing the Visual Designer.

Currently, I'm in a L1-visa assignment in US for a different project (not Eclipse development), but I love Eclipse plugin development so much, so I always look for a chance to come back Eclipse.

Drop me an email: namngo2@gmail.com. Should this position still be available. Thanks.

Nam
Previous Topic:Technology jobs available in Dallas, Tx
Next Topic:abc
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 11:55:37 GMT 2024